|"Adoration of the Shepherds" by Guido Reni (1575-1642)|
The Carillon, December 23, 2015
Further reading on the principle of non-contradiction:
Further reading on the concept of Incarnation:
- Paul Copan, "The Incarnation" in Loving Wisdom: Christian Philosophy of Religion.
- Ronald H. Nash, “Christianity and the Test of Reason,” in Worldviews in Conflict: Choosing Christianity in a World of Ideas.
- James A. Parker, "The Incarnation: Could God Become Man Without Ceasing to Be God?" in The Apologetics Study Bible. Reprinted in If God Made the Universe, Who Made God? (Beginner level)
- Thomas D. Senor, "The Incarnation and the Trinity," in Reason for the Hope Within (ed. Michael J. Murray). (Advanced level)
Further reading on the evidence for Jesus’ resurrection (which is a sign for believing Jesus is in fact God Incarnate and placing our trust in Him):
- William Lane Craig, On Guard. (Beginner level)
- William Lane Craig, Reasonable Faith. (Intermediate/ advanced level)
- Gary Habermas, The Historical Jesus.
- Gary Habermas & Antony Flew, Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? (ed., Terry L. Miethe).
- Michael Licona, The Resurrection of Jesus. (Advanced level)
- Lee Strobel, The Case for Easter. (Beginner level)