- Gender Dysphoria in Children: Understanding the Science and Medicine Video discussion (1 hour, 8 minutes) with Michelle Cretella, MD (President, American College of Pediatricians), Paul Hruz, MD, PhD (Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine), and Allan Josephson, MD (Professor and Division Chief, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Louisville), hosted by Ryan T. Anderson, PhD (Senior Research Fellow in American Principles and Public Policy, Heritage Foundation)
- Gender Dysphoria in Children: Understanding the Science and Medicine Audio of above video (1 hour, 8 minutes)
- Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best (59 minute video that shows, refreshingly, both pros AND cons of the transgender issue)
- Michelle Cretella, I'm a Pediatrician: How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse
- Ryan T. Anderson, When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment
- Andrew T. Walker, God and the Transgender Debate: What Does the Bible Actually Say about Gender Identity?
- Transgender ideology
- Transgender preferred pronouns?
- Men in women's bathrooms?
- Reductio ad absurdum
- Bill C16 is incoherent—and that's a concern
- C16 and Forcing Your Religion
Note to critics: Please read at least a few of my (relevant) suggested readings/ viewings before commenting. Thanks.